Mahathi Adla Reddy, MD
New Port Richey and Land O’ Lakes Offices
Kasturba Medical College
Manipal, India - 2000
Western Pennsylvania Hospital,
Pittsburgh, PA - 2003-2006
University of South Florida
Tampa, FL - 2007-2009
American Board of Internal Medicine - 2006
American Board of Internal Medicine/Nephrology - 2009
Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine/Nephrology
LECOM (Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine)
Bradenton College of Osteopathic Medicine, School of Pharmacy
- Adla MR,Gonzalez-Paoli JA, Rifkin SI. Isopropyl Alcohol Presenting as “Pseudo” Renal Failure Due to Acetone Interference, South Med Journal 2009; 102(8):8
- Adla MR, Downey KK, Ahmad J. Hepatic Sarcoidosis Associated with Pegylated Interferon Alfa Therapy for Hepatitis C: Case Report and Review of Literature: Dig Dis Sci 2008 53(10); 2810-12.
- Adla MR Acid Suppressant Prophylaxis in Hospitalized Patients: A Retrospective Review 2006.
- Adla MR. Acute Myocarditis Presenting as Inferior Wall MI Poster Presentation at American College of Physicians Regional Meeting November 2005
- Adla MR. Diplopia as an Early Manifestation of Temporal Arteritis 2005.